Tue, Jul 18, 2006
iCab 3.0.2 Beta 423
Obviously there were some reasons not to release iCab beta 422 as the next public version, because beta 423 was released today again to registered users only.
Alexander mentions the following reasons in his release history:
- Because the "Flash Plugin Enabler" is no longer listed in the plugin preferences, it could happen that with the update to Beta 422 the Flash plugin was no longer enabled because before only the "Flash Plugin Enabler" was enabled.
- Bugfix: In a plugin which initiated a download aborted and destroyed this download immediately when iCab passes the very first byte of the downloaded data to the plugin, iCab could crash.
- In the "search" field of iCab (for google, yahoo, etc.) the "&" character was not encoded correctly internally, so the search failed when it includes the "&" character.
- Bugfix for "floating" elements in "inline-block" elements.
- Bugfix for certain GIF animations.
- Bugfix for calculating the minimum box height so that no unwanted scrollbars will appear anymore.