Thu, Oct 13, 2005
iCab 3.0 Beta 358
Registered iCab users can check for an update via the Help menu and should get the download page for beta version 358. It includes InScript release 183. Here's what Alexander writes about bug fixes and new features:
- If multiple elements with the overflow property set to a different value than "visible" were nested, the clipping of the inner element could be wrong.
- Local files with longer Japanese names could not be opened because the buffer to encode the file names was too small.
- Numeric HTML entities out of the 32Bit "supplementary" section of the Unicode range did not work correctly.
- If a web page includes the same external StyleSheet multiple times, iCab will now load it only once.
- Workaround for broken web servers which are using invalid date formats for "Cookies".
- When uploading files through HTML forms, iCab did not provide the correct "Content-Type" information for all file types.
- Some bugfixes to fix layout issues of some web pages.