Wed, Dec 20, 2006
iCab 3.0.3 Beta 435 - Crash Safe
And as always, here's Alexander's list of other improvements:
- Small modification of calculating the name of a certificate in the Certificates manager implemented. This should help to identify certificates whose name field did only contain an URL instead of a meaningful name.
- The keyboard shortcut for "Save Session" was missing in the last release.
- The Download Manager has sent the "if-modified-since" HTTP header when the user tried to resume a doanlod but the server does not support "resume" for downloads. With this header the server might have responded with the code 304 (not modified) and the download didn't start at all. this is corrected now.
- There's a small modification of a workaround which handles invalid usage of TABEL tags.
- In the "Classic" version of iCab resuming downloads didn't work correct.